Documentary Draft & Feedback

Documentary Draft

This is the link to my draft version of my documentary, it is not yet completed as there were many complication during the process of filming and editing. 

https://youtu.be/89nuFbkGQuU

It is almost finished, not many minutes left to edit. I found during editing this that I will need to improve many things such as the audio, in order to quiet so parts down so you can hear the interview or change some of the videos in between the cuts to make them for chronological. But I also will need to add some more clips in to make the montages better and smoother transitions. 


Feedback

I showed what I had so far of my Documentary to some people in order to see what they thought of what I had so far. Many compliment my work so far by saying how well some of my transitions are and how they think the music is suitable for the documentary. Some also commented on my own video clips and how they thought they were very good and certain places I used was able to keep them entertained. Given that I have not much knowledge on premier pro I am very happy to receive compliments about some of my transitions on my documentary.

Many said I that should improve on some of my transitions, as they are very noticeable to the views how it is. I will take this into consideration as I understand now looking back that I need to figure out a way to make the transition's looks more smooth than choppy. I will do this by separating the sequences and then trying different transitions effects on them for a different period of time to see how well they will look after.

Many other have also said that i should shoot more footage and use that in place of the stock footage I had to use, due to time restraints, as they believe that I does not show the hard work I have put into my documentary. I understand as some of clips I used are not the best and does not really show of my skills. For this I shall try and take more videos and use my own clips in the documentary so people can see how hard i truly worked on my documentary. I will have to try and fit this in my schedule. 

I had so comments on the audio for the interview with Jennifer Finnigan as it is very loud and there is a large humming in the background due to a fan that was in the room but also the room was very large which had the audio sound echoes. I understand that I can be very annoying so I shall fix this by going into the audio effects and testing with different effects to see if I am able to at least turn down the humming noise or if I am able to get rid of the noise completely, I will mostly likely try with the de hummer effects to get rid of the disruptive but of audio.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog