Final Documentary & Feedback

Final Documentary

This is the link to my final documentary - https://youtu.be/nwlwNSZF8E8


Feedback

For feedback for my final edit on documentary I showed many people in order to see what they have to stay about it, how they felt on it and what they believed I could improve on.

Many have told me they like the idea of my documentary as it was informational but it was able to see what other people thought about technology playing a massive role in society today and we do not realize that. Other compliment that in the documentary you kind of see how much we use the mobile phone in a day and how it is chronologically ordered. I purposely did this in order to show the audience the journey of the mobile phone a it is one of my ideas for the documentary 

I got many compliments on my documentary about the transitions I used and the montages I created at near the beginning of the documentary, many said they were "neat" or "very suitable" transitions for the documentary. Many liked how some went to dark and then another clip would fade in as they said it  "relates to how we all of a sudden had technology and we didn't know what to do with it." I will very happy that I received many complements on my transitions as I am very new to premier pro. I believe that they is still some improvement on them as I know some of the transitions do need to be improved. 

From my feedback, I did get told that the stock videos I used, due to time restraints, were okay to use but it would be a lot better to use my own footage in order to show my hard work but also to show that i am able to get all the clips I need so I don't need to use anyone else. Many said that I should try and shoot my own footage if I have the chance and use that in the re submission so it shows improvement and shows my original work.

Many of the comments of feedback I got is that they liked that the documentary was not just full of an interviews with clips in between, as they said that the clips over the top of the interview was able to give them more of an thought or an idea of how Jennifer felt or was trying to communicate to them.
They also said that the their where spaces where an voice over would be perfect for as there was a lot of time where all you would see if a montage of clips and soft music, I did want to have voice overs in some part of my documentary but I was not able to as the studio time was very limited.  

From this feedback I have been able to understand where I need to improve on for the re submissions for my documentary.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog